Today is our 50th anniversary edition! And it came out with the largest number of events. Go!
- Radix| $12.7m| token sale
Radix has summed up its token sale, which ended on October 22. It attracted $12.7m from 652 investors, with a minimum investment of $5k. The team is developing a fast and secure blockchain with smart contracts with an emphasis of course on DeFi.
2. IDEO CoLab Ventures| $21m| new fund
IDEO CoLab Ventures raised $21m for their new crypto fund. Investors — IDEO, Avanta Ventures, GS Group, Hanwha Asset Management, Fineqia and other private investors. IDEO CoLab helped the handshake, Near Protocol, Messari, Maker and others teams to launch their projects (about 30).
3. PlatOn| $12m| Alpine Capital, Hash Global Capital, OUE Singapore| private round
PlatOn, an infrastructure for privacy-preserving computation and distributed economies, raised $12m in a second round of funding from Alpine Capital, Hash Global Capital, OUE Singapore and other Asian funds. The first round of investment was in July 2018.
4. Nansen| $1.2m| Mechanism Capital, Skyfall Ventures, Robot Ventures, Volt Capital, Fabric Ventures| seed
Cryptocurrency analytics service Nansen raised $1.2m from lead investors Mechanism Capital and Skyfall Ventures, featuring Robot Ventures, Volt Capital, Fabric Ventures and other private investors. The standard Nansen analytics package costs $ 149 monthly.
5. Nsure Network| Balancer| Dutch auction
6. ETHOnline| hackathon
The hackathon from ETHOnline with 274 projects took place. Defiprime has highlighted the most interesting ideas on Twitter. Most likely, this long list will soon include investment deals.
7. Rai Finance| $1.5m| GBIC and Alphabit| private round
The Rai Finance cross-chain DeFi protocol, part of the Polkadot ecosystem, has raised $1.5m from the GBIC and Alphabit crypto funds.
8. Roll| $1m| Fabric Ventures, IOSG, William Mougayar| private round
Roll, a social money platform, has raised $1m from Fabric Ventures, IOSG, William Mougayar and other investors. Previously, the project was already featured on the Crypto Deal Flow as the winner of the Coinlist program.
9. Axie Infinity| $2.97m| Binance Launchpad| IEO
Binance Launchpad has announced its next IEO project — Axie Infinity, a cryptocurrency virtual pet game. During IEO, $ 2.97m will be raised, the sale will be in the lottery format.
10. Openfinance| undisclosed sum| INX| acquisition
The INX exchange appeared on Crypto Deal Flow twice already, now it is buying the US broker Openfinance to gain access to its alternative trading system, digital asset listings, client base and licenses.
11. Lition Blockchain| undisclosed sum| TomoChain| acquisition
Blockchain for business TomoChain acquires Lition Blockchain, whose team also develops blockchain solutions for business. The acquisition includes Lition’s core business, technology, treasury, digital property, and human resources.
12. DeFiDollar| $1.2m| Divergence Ventures, Standard Crypto and Accomplice| private round
13. West Coast Aquaculture Group| $5–7m| equity
The Australian aquaculture farm West Coast Aquaculture Group (WCA) sells its equity stakes through the Stax platform and accepts USDT in addition to Australian dollars. It is planned to raise from $5m to $7m in the course of crowdinvesting. The cryptodollar enters the real sector of the economy.
14. Bixin Ventures| $100m| new DeFi fund
Bixin Ventures is launching a $100m fund that will focus on investing in DeFi projects. Bixin has been mining bitcoins since 2009, and is also known for its wallet and investments in blockchain projects (Algorand, Nervos, Conflux, Certik, and others).
15. Litentry| undisclosed sum| FBG Capital, Candaq Fintech, Signum Capital and others| private round
Litentry, a cross-chain identity and data aggregator, has raised funds from FBG Capital, Candaq Fintech, Signum Capital, BlockVC, D1Ventures, NGC Ventures, RockX, LD Capital and others. Project from the Polkadot ecosystem.
16. Oasis Network| undisclosed sum| Krypital Group | private round
The Krypital Group has announced its investment in the Oasis Network, a data privacy-focused network. Now Oasis is going through the era of farming on Coinlist.
17. Certik| undisclosed sum| AU21 Capital| private round
AU21 Capital announced its investment in Certik and explained why they invested in the project. Certik is known for its security audits, they have now launched their blockchain, and they also provide a decentralized insurance mechanism.
18. Bitmain| $20–25m| Marathon Patent Group| purchase of miners
The mining equipment manufacturer Bitmain has signed another deal with Marathon Patent Group for the supply of 10,000 Antminer S19 Pro miners, the amount of the deal has not been disclosed, but it is about $20–25m according to our calculations.
19. Silvergate Bank| $568m| new deposits
Silvergate Bank added $586m in new deposits from firms and individuals in the cryptocurrency industry in Q3 2020. This is the second highest quarter ever, only Q4 2017 was better when it raised $835m. There are many institutional investors among the bank’s clients.
✅ Do you want to participate in private deals on early stages with me? Follow this bot please.
Do you like my content? You can thank me, just register using one of the links below:
Binance (cash back 20% forever)
UpCloud ($25 bonus, fastest cloud servers)
Trezor (hardware wallets for crypto)