Our radar system detected 10 deals. Let’s research them.
- OpenDefi | $1m| AU21, TRG Capital, O1EX Capital, Lotus Capital, Alphabit Fund| private sale
OpenDefi was on the Crypto Deal Flow on October 16th. Now the project has announced investors for a $1m round, and also announced a $15k community round in the form of a lottery. Private Round Investors are AU21, TRG Capital, O1EX Capital, Lotus Capital, Alphabit Fund and others.
2. Morgan Creek Capital | $10.1m| new fund
Morgan Creek Capital raised $10.1m in its second Blockchain Opportunities Fund II. A year earlier, $ 60.9m was raised. New investments were received from 28 investors, and the average check is $ 360k.
3. NIX Platform | 1500–2000 ETH| presale
The NIX Platform is holding a presale of the NIX Bridge Token (NBT) governance token. The presale runs from 15 to 22 October at bounce.finance, soft cap is1500 ETH, hard cap is 2500 ETH. The platform develops private solutions for dApps and DeFi.
4. BTC Direct| $13m| no info about investors| series A round
BTC Direct cryptocurrency exchange platform raised $13m from unknown investors. Through the platform, you can buy bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash and xrp for fiat currencies.
5. 10 startups| $15k| The Algorand Asia Accelerator| seed
The Algorand Asia Accelerator from the Algorand Foundation has announced 10 winners, each receiving a $15k seed investment. Winners:
- StakerDAO, a platform for governing financial assets in a decentralized, secure, and compliant manner;
- Mugglepay, a payment SDK for online merchants that eliminates chargebacks and enables the transactions of global crypto payments with greater ease, security and lowered costs;
- DEXTF, an on-chain non-custodial asset management protocol that empowers professionals and financial institutions to effortlessly create and manage digital-native funds;
- Neutron Finance, a one-stop portal with a full suite of DeFi products and services including a non-custodial protocol and a decentralized exchange;
- xbuillion, a global, trusted settlement layer for physical gold enabling users access the largest physical marketplaces in the world, without ongoing custody fees;
- LawCoin, the world’s first blockchain platform for tokenized investment in litigation and legal claims;
- Obsidian Labs, a blockchain technology company focused on developer tools and services, having launched a multi-chain wallet and EOS dapp store, and several graphic IDEs to support leading blockchains;
- Eastern Blu Music Ecosystem, a trusted public system for registration, licensing and distribution of royalties for all players in the music Industry;
- VeriTX, a trusted digital commerce marketplace for Industry 4.0, to buy and sell digital and physical assets, as well as maintain trusted maintenance and lease records;
- Yieldy Finance, a decentralized platform allowing for instant payment of goods and services for retail shopping on a buy now but pay later model.
6. Reef | undisclosed sum| Krypital Group| private round
7. Horizon Finance | $1.335m| Framework Ventures, DeFiance Capital, Mechanism Capital and others| seed
Horizon Finance, a decentralized interest rate market protocol, raised $1.335m from Framework Ventures, DeFiance Capital, Mechanism Capital, Spartan Group, Alameda Research, NGC, Ruby Capital, and Incuba Alpha Capital. Protocol solution will help participants in liquidity pools to manage their profits in more flexible way.
8. Polymarket | $1.335m| Framework Ventures, DeFiance Capital, Mechanism Capital and others| seed
The Polymarket tokenized prediction market attracted $4m in investments from the lead investor Polychain Capital with the participation of ParaFi and 1confirmation venture funds, as well as a long list of private investors (Naval Ravikant — AngelList co-founder, Robert Leshner of Compound, Stani Kulechov of Aave, and others). On the main page of the site, you can see bets for various events, the sum of all bets is $ 200k +.
9. Edge196 | $25k — $200k| a blockchain & fintech startup competition
Edge196 has announced a blockchain & fintech startup competition with an opportunity to receive investments from $ 25k to $ 200k, mentoring support and access to the market. Edge196’s current portfolio is valued at $450m. Applications are accepted from October 19 to December 4.
10. AuBit| $1.5m| TrustSwap Launchpad participants| presale
Investment and trading platform AuBit will hold a presale through TrustSwap Launchpad on October 20–22, $1.5m will be raised, $5k allocation to an investor + 25 participants received $10k allocation.
Do you like my content? You can thank me, just register using one of the links below:
Binance (cash back 20% forever)
OKEx (cash back 20% for 6 months)
1inch (DEX aggregator, trade with sexy slippage and fees)
UpCloud ($25 bonus, fastest cloud servers)
Trezor (hardware wallets for crypto)