Let’s research activity of crypto funds, private investors and crypto startups for last 5 days. Our Radar system detected 34 deals.
- NiiFi | $3m | A195 Capital, AU21 Capital, Protocol Ventures and others | seed, private rounds
DeFi platform NiiFi closed $3m private seed round. The funding round was led by DARMA Capital, with participation from A195 Capital, AU21 Capital, Protocol Ventures, Blocksync Ventures, Moonwhale Ventures, 4 Seasons Ventures, Peech Capital, Lotus Capital, Raptor Capital, Three M Capital and Matterblock among other angels and industry key players.
2. Dotmoovs | $840k | Moonrock Capital, Morningstar Ventures, Spark Digital Capital and others | private round
Dotmoovs has closed $840k private fundraising round. Moonrock Capital, Morningstar Ventures, Spark Digital Capital, Ascensive Assets, Rarestone, AU21, GBV Capital are among investors. Dotmoovs aims to develop mobile platform for sport activities and competitions.
3. MoonStarter | $1m | AU21 Capital, Autonomy Capital, A195 Capital and others| seed, private rounds
Multi-chain IDO platform MoonStarter closed $1m in seed and private round. Investors are AU21 Capital, Autonomy Capital, A195 Capital, Moonwhale Ventures, Lotus Capital, VYSYN Ventures, BTX Capital, X21 Digital, Signal Ventures, Magnus Capital, Kardia Ventures, Blocksync Ventures, Genblock Capital, Metrix Capital and Blockpact Capital.
4. 0x_Nodes | $3.7m | Techemy, Magnus, Rarestone and others | strategic round
Cross chain yield aggregator 0x_Nodes closed $3.7m strategic fundraising round. Techemy, Magnus, Rarestone, SkyVision, MW partners and 20 others raise $3.7m in strategic funding.
5. Ariadne | undiscloused sum | ExNetwork Capital and Supernova Fund | private round
Analytic crypto tool Ariadne raised funds from ExNetwork Capital and Supernova Fund.
6. NAOS | undiscloused sum | Coinbase Ventures | strategic round
DeFi lending protocol NAOS Finance announced new strategic investor — Coinbase Ventures.
7. CryptoPunks | $16.96m | auction
9 rare CryptoPunks from Larva Labs’ own collection makes history realizing $16.96m.
8. Multicoin Capital and YouTube megastar Mr. Beast | $7m | NFT
Multicoin Capital and YouTube megastar Mr. Beast are preparing to make fractionalized non-fungible token (NFT) bets through JennyDAO, a new decentralized autonomous organization with $7m to splash on crypto collectibles. Supporters include a number of notable crypto VCs: 0xb1, IOSG Ventures, Moonrock Capital, Morningstar Ventures, Spartan Group, 3Commas, Vendetta Capital, Hillrise Ventures and Building Blocks. Each VC chipped into JennyDAO’s $7m launch pool.
9. India COVID-Crypto Relief Fund | $1.14B | Vitalik Buterin | charity
Vitalik Buterin, the creator of Ethereum, transferred 500 ETH and over 50 trillion SHIB (Shiba Inu), a meme coin, worth around $1.14B at the time of transaction, to the India COVID-Crypto Relief Fund.
10. Mercurial Finance | undiscloused sum | DeFiance Capital, imToken Ventures, Signum Capital and others | private round
Mercurial Finance aims to build dynamic vaults for stable assets on Solana. Project raised funds from DeFiance Capital, imToken Ventures, Signum Capital, Sino Global Capital, GBV, Gate, Coin98, Hyperchain Capital, Kyros Ventures, Alameda Research, Solana Ecosystem Fund, OKEx, Huobi and angels.
11. Animoca Brands | $88m | Kingsway Capital, RIT Capital Partners , HashKey Fintech Investment Fund and others | strategic round
Animoca Brands has raised $88m at a $1B valuation to capitalize on its plan to combine games and rare digital items via nonfungible tokens (NFTs). Investors in the round included Kingsway Capital, RIT Capital Partners (formerly Rothschild Investment Trust), HashKey Fintech Investment Fund, AppWorks Fund, LCV Fund, Huobi, Octava, Ellerston Capital, Perennial, Axia Infinity Ventures, SNZ, Liberty City Ventures, Metapurse, and other investors.
12. DTrade | $6.4m | Three Arrows, DeFiance, Huobi and Polychain | seed
DTrade aims to be the first derivatives exchange built on Polkadot. DTrade announced the closing of its seed funding round, which saw $6.4m in investment from Three Arrows, DeFiance, Huobi and Polychain.
13. Cryptomeda | $2.7m | AU21 Capital, x21, Metrix Capital and others | strategic round
NFT ecosystem Cryptomeda raised $2.7m from lead investors AU21 Capital, x21, and Metrix Capital. Participants include Spark Digital Capital, Blocksync Ventures, GD10 Ventures, AngelOne, Peech Capital, Lotus Capital and other.
14. ZKCHAOS | $1.5m | NGC Ventures, Spark Digital Capital, Prometheus Labs and others | seed, strategic rounds
Layer2-based anonymous transaction protocol ZKCHAOS has closed its highly oversubscribed seed and strategic funding, with a total amount of $1.5m raised in both rounds. This fundraising was led by NGC Ventures and Spark Digital Capital, followed by other strategic investors, including 3 commas, Prometheus Labs, Moonwhales Ventures, Kyros Ventures, Morningstar, Particle, Ape Capital, Ruby Capital, AU21, X21, Stakely.vc etc.
15. Ethereal Ventures | $75m | new money
Ethereal Ventures, the latest blockchain fund to emerge from Joseph Lubin’s extended ConsenSys family, is seeking to raise $75m, according to regulatory documents.
16. Cryptokek | undiscloused sum | Fantom Foundation and Polygon | grant
Analytic crypto dashboard Cryptokek received grant from Fantom Foundation and Polygon.
17. Shield Finance | $780k | Zokyo, NGC Ventures, GD10 and others | private round
DeFi insurance aggregator Shield Finance raised $780k from Zokyo, NGC Ventures, GD10. Ventures, Titan Ventures, and others. Shield Finance aims to organize an Initial DEX Offering — IDO — on PAID Network’s platform.
18. QANplatform | $2.1m | Fairum Ventures, DeltaHub Capital, Insignius Capital and BlackDragon | private round
QANplatform, the quantum-resistant hybrid blockchain platform announced an investment of $2.1m from Fairum Ventures, DeltaHub Capital, Insignius Capital, and BlackDragon.
19. Bitrue | $50m | new fund
Bitrue (BTR) Crypto Exchange has launched Bitrue’s VC fund to support early-stage products. The initial amount of funding secured for this project is $50m.
20. Pantera Capital | $600m | new money
Pantera Capital is looking to raise $600m for a new fund to invest in early stage tokens, venture equity and liquid tokens. The Pantera Blockchain Fund will have a minimum investment of $1m.
21. Sky Mavis | $7.5m | Mark Cuban and Alexis Ohanian and others | series A round
Sky Mavis, developer of Ethereum-based game Axie Infinity, has announced a $7.5m Series A funding round. Investors including Mark Cuban and Alexis Ohanian have backed the NFT-driven monster-battling game. Libertus Capital led the Series A round, with a long list of additional participants including crypto investment fund Collab + Currency, crypto game publisher Animoca Brands, BlockTower Capital, Twitch co-founder Kevin Lin, and the DeFi Alliance.
22. Suterusu | undiscloused sum | Dialectic, DeFi Alliance, Continue Capital and others | private round
Suterusu payment layer2 infrastructure raised funds from Dialectic, DeFi Alliance, Continue Capital, Fundamental Labs, FBG Capital, LayerX Capital and angels.
23. Hashdex | $26m | Valor Capital Group, Coinbase Ventures and SoftBank | strategic round
Hashdex, the Rio de Janeiro-based crypto asset manager with over 4 billion Brazilian real ($765m) in assets under management, has raised $26m in a new funding round from lead investor Valor Capital Group with participation from Coinbase Ventures and SoftBank.
24. Attrace | $2.5m | Deribit, Coinstone Capital and others | private round
Attrace, a startup that is building a decentralized referral network, has raised $2.5m led by Deribit founders with participation from Coinstone Capital and other investors.
25. Cudos | undiscloused sum | Cognitive Blockchain | private round
Cudos, a multi-chain layer-2 solution providing Turing-complete compute and external data to blockchains, announced that Cognitive Blockchain has made an equity investment in its parent company Cudo, and will be providing expertise to Cudo for the vast Chinese blockchain market.
26. Big Time | $10.3m | FBG Capital, Digital Currency Group, OKEx Blockdream Ventures and others| series A round
Startup game developer Big Time Studios has announced an Ethereum-based PC role-playing game, Big Time. The team has raised a $10.3m Series A funding round led by FBG Capital, with participation from Digital Currency Group, OKEx Blockdream Ventures, Sound Ventures, Alameda Research, and more. Additionally, the startup is currently closing an $11m fund to invest in other firms that tap into its technology and platform.
27. Huobi | $100m | new fund
Crypto exchange Huobi launches $100m fund to support early-stage DeFi and NFT projects.
28. deFIRE | $5m | Morningstar, SwissBorg Ventures, Cryptodrop Fund and others | private round
deFIRE has netted $5m in a recent round of private funding. The Cardano-based smart order routing platform will build momentum with this backing as it leads up to an initial DEX offering (IDO) through Occam.fi’s launchpad OccamRazer. This most recent showing of support for deFIRE comes from some well-known names in crypto including Morningstar, SwissBorg Ventures, Cryptodrop Fund, MoonWhale, Hype Partners, Lotus Capital, Axia8 Ventures, Newtribe Capital, Sheesha Finance, IBA, GenBlock, Exnetwork, CoinsGroup, and Nodeseeds.
29. BITQ | new fund
Bitwise Asset Management has announced the launch of its Bitwise Crypto Industry Innovators (BITQ) exchange-traded fund. BITQ aims to allow investors to get exposure to valuable public companies in the cryptocurrency sector — instead of coins themselves.
30. Plutus | $5m |Alphabit | strategic round
A finance app with crypto cards Plutus signed an agreement with Alphabit committing to a $5m investment in the company’s native token, Pluton (PLU).
31. Millennium Management, Point72 Asset Management and Matrix Capital Management | new fund
U.S. hedge fund giants Millennium Management, Point72 Asset Management and Matrix Capital Management are all at varying stages of standing up cryptocurrency-focused trading funds, according to three people with knowledge of the plans. Millennium, the largest of the three, co-founded by fund manager and philanthropist Israel Englander, has close to $50B in assets under management (AUM). Steven A. Cohen’s Point72 has about $17B in assets, while Matrix, launched by former Tiger Management trader David Goel, has AUM of around $10B.
32. Stellar Community Seed Fund | project support
Stellar Community Seed Fund announced winners with 5m XLM investments (over $3m): COINQVEST ($550k) — Enterprise Payment Processing, Anclap ($505k) — Anchor and Debit Card for Everyday Transactions, OptionBlox & YieldBlox ($500k) — DeFi Protocols for Financial Derivatives and Lending, Task.io($430k) — Scaling Social Missions with Stellar, Litemint ($420k) — Gaming Platform and NFT Marketplace, Leaf Global Fintech ($385k) — Banking Beyond the Branch, Mojoflower ($305k) — Government Issue Share-ledgers and Share-management Tools for SMEs, Blocknify ($200k) — Platform for binding e-signature to any Stellar transaction.
33. AVATAR | $20m | A&T Capital, OKEx Blockdream Ventures, Blockwater and others | new fund
Leading Asia VCs launch an Independent $20m Fund AVATAR for developing the Avalanche ecosystem. A&T Capital, OKEx Blockdream Ventures, Blockwater, IOSG, Kernel Ventures, SNZ, SevenX Ventures, Tripara, & NGC Ventures launch an independent fund to grow Avalanche’s presence in DeFi, NFTs, infrastructure, and tooling.
34. SKALE | hackathon
SKALE announced Hackathon SKALE Bounty Winners: NFT Puzzle thing, B-Commerce, Musicoin, Cities Protocol, Flaunt. Additional winner include TicketShare, EverlastingNotebook, Vaccine NFT, Scaffold Reach UI, Pixfarmon, Pixel Property and Ether Empire.
✅ Do you want to participate in private deals on early stages with me or buy Crypto Fund list and methodology of searching deals? Follow this bot please.
Do you like my content? You can thank me, just register using one of the links below:
Binance (cash back 20% forever)
UpCloud ($25 bonus, fastest cloud servers)
Trezor (hardware wallets for crypto)
✈️ Follow us on Telegram: @cryptodealflow